Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Great Success.

We did it.
July 26, 2010 - May 27, 2011.

We went around the earth, in a generally eastern trajectory, starting in New York, and ending in New York.

We visited 15 countries in 305 days, in 40 planes, and at 109 hotels/apartments/teahouses/campsites.

Its totally too early to get all sappy and talk about how Ive changed and how my outlook on life has shifted, especially since our lack of speedy internet had prevented us from even sharing with you just about half of the trip. So, before I go down the road of self-reflection, I'll catch you up on the rest of our travels. And yes, it will be out of order, but I've posted on the side the actual path we took you can see where we went and in what order.

I just want to quickly thank everyone for reading the blog while we were gone and supporting us on our trip - It really means alot. I hope you will keep reading the blog as we try to catch you up on our travels, now with functioning internets. (which means more pictures! hooray!)

Annie.

No comments:

Post a Comment